Harper was so good this year that Santa even brought her gifts to Grandma and Boppy's house. Her favorite was this princess cot. She just can't get enough of it. For some odd reason she also likes the bag it came in and keeps toting stuff around in it! :)
My favorite gift was this awesome apron! It is a super cute vintage style apron with really neat patterns. I will have to take a better picture of it to show you. Believe me, Santa was very good to me this year!
Richard got some awesome gifts from Santa too. He got some cool t-shirts, ipod stuff and some Wii games. Game Addicts Anonymous here we come!
I had to share this picture of my dad. My mom suprised him with a tool box for his truck. Too big to wrap of course...so Richard brought it in and my Dad hid his eyes, just like a good boy! :)
What a Merry Christmas!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago


1 comments:
I just got caught up and it sounds like you all had a wonderful holiday! I am so glad you are feeling better! We love the baby's name too. He will be here before you know it and then you will never be caught up on the blog. Don't worry it does get a little easier with time! Love ya and Happy New YEar!
Post a Comment