Gosh...it seems that we worked on getting ready to go to Kindergarten so long...that we were relieved when it finally got here. Nah, the preparation is the majority of the FUN!
A couple of weeks before school started, Harper, Grandma and I headed to Target to round up all of the Kindergarten school supplies. I LOVE school supplies and so I was super excited about this trip! Harper was very excited too. She wanted to read the list, while I did the shopping. We set out to get the items on the following list:
12- #2 pencils (yellow only)
6- boxes of 8 ct. Crayons
1- water color paint set
4- glue bottles (4 oz.)
2- pkgs. wide crayola markers (washable)
1- pair Kid's metal scissors (pointed)
2- cans of Play-Doh (any color, no Rose Art)
1- Tissue Box
4- Glue Sticks
Whew...what a list. Pretty specific if you ask me. Thank goodness for washable markers...Harper was exciteda bout pointed scissors...Play-Doh is really hard to find in two packs...Glue Sticks only come in packs of 6...and...EVERYWHERE was sold out of 8 ct. Crayon boxes. The guy at Staples suggested that we buy the 24 ct. and throw the others away...I was almost desperate enough to do this! But Boppy finally found the crayons in the city!

1 comments:
All I have to say is HOLY COW!! SIX boxes of crayons...they must do some serious coloring in Oklahoma kindergarten!! Can't wait to see the first day of school pictures and read all about her day.
Post a Comment