Ever since we made s'mores last fall...Harper has been telling me she wanted to have a Camping Birthday Party. Well, I knew spending the night was out of the question for a bunch of five and six year olds, so we had to improvise.
We hosted Camp S'More at our house on a Friday evening for six extremely energetic little girls! They had an absolute blast. We made pine cone bird feeders, beaded necklaces, sat around the "campfire", made and ate pizza packets, concocted their own trail mix, danced to some tunes and of course...made yummy s'mores! There was not a single one of those girls that didn't finish off every last bite of their s'more. They loved them!
I think the girls' favorite part of the night was dancing to the tunes on Harper's ipod. Richard had set up for them to watch a movie outside...but it didn't get quite dark enough in time. Instead he hooked up the ipod to the speakers and the girls jammed to some Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. It was a gorgeous evening and we all had a ton of fun at Camp S'more!

1 comments:
I heard this was THE party to be at! I am over the top for parties, but I think I have met my match! You are definitely more over the top than I am!!!!
Post a Comment